Discover What We Can Do
for Your Pet
Whether you have a new puppy, an older kitty, or a beautiful equine, the veterinarians and staff of Marina Veterinary Center look forward to providing you and your pet with exceptional service and care.
Our goal is to ensure that your pet receives the preventive care needed now to protect him or her from potential health conditions and diseases in the future. We will do everything we can to provide the highest quality of life for your pet. Here are some of the many veterinary services we offer to achieve just that:
- General medicine for cats and dogs—Comprehensive pet wellness exams, including screenings for breed-specific conditions, are an important part of your pet’s overall health care. During these appointments, our veterinarians will also discuss pet vaccinations, parasite prevention, deworming, pet dental care, pet nutrition counseling, and more.
- Holistic medicine for cats and dogs—We are pleased to offer an array of holistic treatments to enhance our pet patients’ health, including nutritional medicine, veterinary orthopedic manipulation (VOM), myofascial release technique, homotoxicology, and Bach flower remedies. Our veterinarians will work with you to determine which therapies will best suit your pet’s specific needs.
- Veterinary surgery—Our highly skilled veterinary surgeons use cutting-edge Luxar carbon dioxide laser technology to perform procedures ranging from routine spays and neuters to advanced ocular and oral surgeries. For procedures that require extreme precision, we employ a diamond-tip laser scalpel—we are the only veterinary hospital that has this state-of-the-art tool. By using this technology, we are able to reduce pain, swelling, and blood loss for pet surgery patients and facilitate a quicker recovery.
- Holistic medicine for equines—For those horse patients that are not responding to traditional veterinary treatments, we offer holistic therapies to provide pain relief and facilitate healing. Discover how we can help your equine.
- Pet dental care—Pets are prone to developing oral disease, especially as they age. We offer complete cat and dog dental care services, including pet teeth cleanings, at-home care counseling, digital dental X-rays, oral surgery, and more.
- Veterinary radiology—Our veterinarians use advanced digital X-ray technology to obtain a detailed view of a pet patient’s chest, abdomen, and skeletal system. This enables us to obtain a quick and accurate diagnosis for pets facing bloat or other acute conditions that require immediate care.
- Veterinary orthopedic manipulation (VOM)—This therapy is primarily used to assist pets who are facing lameness and cat or dog arthritis, but it can also help with a surprising array of other conditions. Our veterinary chiropractor will be happy to speak with you about its potential benefits for your pet.
- Pet baths—We are pleased to offer this service to our clients and pet patients. We can accommodate cats and dogs with skin infections or allergies as well as parasites. Our pet washes include complimentary nail trim and anal gland expression.
- Pet pharmacy and supplies—Marina Veterinary Center has a full-service pet pharmacy on site for your convenience. We also have a retail section that features a selection of specialty pet products ranging from pet shampoos to nutritional supplements.